Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Max Strus: Carmelo Anthony’s eyes lit up when he saw me check in with the Bulls



Max Strus had a funny story of former Portland Trail Blazer Carmelo Anthony giving him a welcome to the NBA moment early on in his career with the Chicago Bulls.

(via Locked On Cavs Podcast):

Danny Cunningham: “Do you have a welcome to the NBA moment that you look back at as kinda your wakeup call that you made it there?”

Strus: “A welcome to the NBA moment… My first time I checked into a game was in Portland when I was on the Bulls on a two-way, and I checked in for like maybe 30 seconds.

Continue reading Max Strus: Carmelo Anthony’s eyes lit up when he saw me check in with the Bulls at TalkBasket.net.



from NBA – My Blog https://ift.tt/DV65WiQ
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code