Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ja Morant Not Yet Cleared From Shoulder Surgery


Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant is looking forward to getting back on the court. Unfortunately, Morant is going to have to wait a little while longer to get cleared from right shoulder surgery.

Morant had surgery in January to repair a labral tear. The Grizzlies star said he’s ready to get back to playing again.

“I hate being around basketball and not being able to play,” Morant said. “I don’t got too much longer. I can wait to make sure I’m able to play and be cleared when the season comes.”

Morant played in just nine games for Memphis last season. After serving a 25-game suspension to start the year, Morant was injured in early-January and missed the remainder of the season.



from NBA – My Blog https://ift.tt/wgLVRI2
via IFTTT

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code